Reasons affecting the production capacity of rotary flash dryer:
1. The working wet materials of the flash dryer can be divided into capillary porous materials. The moisture is mainly combined in the material by capillary force. The combination of moisture and materials is dominant, such as glue, flour dough, etc. It shows that the viscosity is large, the bonding strength between moisture and materials is large, and the drying is difficult, which will also affect the production capacity.
2. We should pay special attention to many drying methods, especially fast drying. The temperature of the dried material is much lower than the temperature of the drying medium. For example, although the hot air temperature of the air dryer is as high as 250 ℃ or higher, the discharge temperature is generally between Below 60 ° C.
3. The shape of the material also has a great impact on the drying. For example, the granular material, which is larger than the particle, is difficult to dry, and the large material, which is smaller than the thickness, is easier to dry. Like sand, silicon dioxide, activated carbon, sintered ceramics, etc., the water and material have a lower bonding strength and are easier to dry.
4. Capillary porous colloidal materials have the properties of the above two types of materials, such as peat, clay, wood, fabric, grain, leather, etc. However, there is also a difference in the form of moisture binding between such materials, which determines that the difficulty of dehydration under the same conditions is also different.
5. Moisture content (wet content) is the percentage of moisture in the total weight of wet materials. In the formula: W-weight of water; G-weight of wet material; G0-weight of dry material. The initial moisture content refers to the water content of the wet material before entering the dryer. This indicator is measured under certain conditions, such as the type of wet material, initial moisture content, final moisture content, hot air temperature, ambient temperature and humidity, etc.
6. Due to the same drying method, the heat energy consumed for drying and dehydration of one kilogram is basically the same, and the capacity of the heat source (hot blast stove, steam radiator, etc.) supporting the rotary flash dryer is also constant, so the main technology of flash dryer Index-drying capacity is often based on the amount of dehydration (or maximum dehydration) per hour.
7. The final moisture content of the working materials of the flash dryer is generally in the drying stage after drying. The lower the final moisture content, the greater the difficulty of drying, the longer the drying time and the lower the thermal efficiency, It also affects yield. As long as one of the conditions changes, it will have an impact on the capacity of the flash dryer, and sometimes the impact is greater.
8. Flash dryers are usually wet materials. As long as they can work in the dryer, the higher the initial moisture content, the more fully the dehydration capacity exhibited by the dryer. Conversely, the higher the initial moisture content, the more the dryer can reach the maximum dehydration capacity when the final moisture content is constant, but the amount of dry material will decrease.
9. Flash dryer In many drying equipment, when other conditions remain unchanged, the dehydration capacity of the dryer is basically proportional to the change of hot air temperature. When selecting the drying equipment, it is necessary to have sufficient data on the limit temperature of the damaged material. If the material allows, choose the high temperature medium as much as possible.
Rotary flash dryer can be effectively used in many industries such as chemical industry, food, medicine, building materials, feed, etc. It is one of the widely used drying equipment. However, if there is a problem or impact on the production capacity of the flash dryer, the working capacity and efficiency will definitely be greatly reduced. Therefore, we must solve this problem. The above are some reasons that affect the production capacity of the spin flash dryer.
Large Drying Plant & Free Customization