With the advancement of science and technology and the development of society, sawdust dryers have received more and more attention from people and slowly entered our lives. Dingli's sawdust dryer is specially used to dry sawdust, wood powder, wood flour, wood chips and other materials. It has the characteristics of large drying output, good drying effect and low maintenance cost. In addition, what are the advantages of wood chip dryer?
1. Water vapor, hot water, cooling water, and heat-conducting oil are commonly used media for wood chip dryers. They can be operated continuously or intermittently and are suitable for various fields.
2. Indirect heating causes the heat to be taken away by the air, and the outer wall of the dryer is provided with a thermal insulation layer to reduce energy consumption.
3. Due to the special compression of the wedge-shaped blade of the wood chip dryer, the material can fully contact the heat transfer surface, and the temperature, humidity and mixing degree of the material are very small, which ensures the stability of the process.
4. Use different heat medium skills to process heat-sensitive materials and materials that require high temperature processing. The scope of material processing is wide.
5. The closed-loop method is used to process contaminated materials or solvents that need to be recovered, and the environmental pollution is small.
6. Small equipment size, small footprint, high processing efficiency, low applicable cost.
7. Low operating costs, low maintenance costs.
The above are some of the advantages of the wood chip dryer produced by Dingli. As the social application becomes more and more widespread, the company will continue to research and innovate to make better and better drying equipment.
Large Drying Plant & Free Customization