Many users report that the efficiency of lignite dryer is not high. How can we improve the burning rate of lignite in lignite dryer and ensure the quality of drying? The professional manufacturer of Zhengzhou Dingli lignite dryer really goes from the user's point of view exploring innovation, summed up the following methods to improve the burning rate of lignite in lignite dryer:
1. Select a heat source device that is suitable for the user and has high thermal efficiency. The coal source method of the heat source adopts an automatic device to reduce unnecessary heat loss caused by artificial coal.
2. In order to control the drying temperature, the thermocouple is arranged on the inlet and outlet device, and the temperature change of the inlet and outlet of the lignite dryer can be displayed through the thermometer to provide a basis for better control of the working temperature in the cylinder.
3. For the contact condition of the drying medium and the material, effectively increasing the contact area of the drying medium and the material during the working process can increase the drying rate.
4. The material to be dried is slipped into the cylinder from the feeding box and the feeding material, that is, pushed by the spiral copy board. Since the lignite dryer is placed obliquely, the material flows to the rear end under the action of gravity and rotation. On the other hand, the material is repeatedly picked up by the copying board, brought to the upper end and then continuously sown down, so that the material forms a uniform curtain in the cylinder, and fully exchanges heat with the hot air flow in the cylinder. The moisture contained is gradually dried to achieve the purpose of drying.
5. Select the most reasonable internal structure of the drum and the rotation speed of the drum to make the material uniform in the dryer and less heat loss.
6. The temperature, humidity and flow rate of the drying medium are affected. If the temperature of the drying medium is higher, the relative humidity becomes smaller, and the larger the flow rate, the shorter the drying time.
7. Strengthen the inspection of the dryer to prevent air leakage.
Large Drying Plant & Free Customization